1. Find at least ONE website (give the URL) that you find as cybersquatting site.
winowslivemessenger.com and www.micrOsoft.co.uk
Are example of cybersquatting website of Microsoft.
2. Go to OPAC IIUM, find three books from Law, Human Science and Technology. Get the call numbers and ISBN numbers
Title : The Strong arm of the law
Call number : HV8195A3W118
ISBN numbers : 00000132544
b) Human Science
Title : SOCIAL change and the life course
Call number : HQ799.97G7S678
ISBN numbers : 00000035690
Title : Information and information systems / Michael Buckland
Call number : Z699B924
ISBN numbers : 00000075627
3. Explore Bro. Asmady blog and tell me at least 3 things you like about his blog.
We can view Brother Asmady blog by searching his URL website: http:// staff.iiu.edu.my/masmadyz
Why I like Brother Asmady blog:
- It is simple but full with information about ICT and INTECH organization so this make students more closer to ICT organization.
- It is interesting and interactive because it provide stations radio which make able for us to listen to it while viewing the blog inspite, we can view and upload interesting pictures from the gallery.
- The most important thing that I can gain from this blog is about the latest and currently updated news and announcement about ICT and INTECH in CFS IIUM.
- It is easy for us to contact with him by viewing his contact page and this make student more closer with the Head Department and others ICT staff department.
4. Name the URL for Kulliyah of ICT.
URl for Kulliyah of ICT : http://kict.iiu.edu.my
5.Go to CFS IIUM Library, find 10 books that categorized under Red spot collections...
- Text Muet- A Strategic Approach by Cynthia Richards Bhajan Kaur (PE 1114 T355R, 2004)
- Applied Mathematics For The Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences- Tan 4 (37.2 T61A, 2007)
- Precalculus- Mathematics For Calculus by Stewart Redlin Watson (QA 39.2 S849D, 2006)
- A First Book Of ANSI C, Fourth Edition by Gary J. Bronson (QA 76.73 C15 B869F, 2007)
- Engineering Problem Solving With C, Third Edition by DELORES M. ETTER )QA 76.73 C153 E85E, 2005)
- Muzik Tradisional
by Mohamed Ghouse Nasuruddin (ML 3758 M4 M697, 2003) Malaysia
- ART FUNDAMENTALS THEORY AND PRACTICE BY OCVIRK, STINSON, WIGG, BONE, CAYTON (N 7430 A7840, 1998)
- Freedom Of Expression in Islam by Mohamad Hashim Kamal (BP 173.66 K15F, 1998)
- THE BUDDHA AND HIS TEACHINGS by NARADA (BQ 915 N218B, 1988)
- TIME-SAVER STANDARDS FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, Second Edition by CHARLES W.HARRIS, NICHOLAS T.DINES (SB 475.9 S72 T582H,1998)